Skinglowclinic is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights. Skinglow Clinic Limited (“Skinglow Clinic”, “we” or “us”) is the data controller of the personal data collected via or in connection with Skinglow Clinic and any associated App (the “Site”).
All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Your rights under the GDPR. For complete details of Our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of Your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to Our Privacy Notice available on our website
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
• Information you provide to us when you use our Site (e.g. your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile);
• Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site (e.g. credit/debit card details and delivery information);
• Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
• Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
• Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site; and
• Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
If you also shop in one of our stores, we may combine information you give us in-store (e.g. if you make a purchase or join our mailing list in-store) with the information above.
What do we use this personal data for?
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
• To fulfil your order and maintain your online account.
• To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
• To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
• To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
• For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products.
• To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
• For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
• Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).
• Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
• Because it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to tailor your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
Our Site may allow you the option of adding additional information to your account profile, such as information about your body type, skin type, hair type, hair condition, training regime, performance goals, height and weight. We treat this information with particular sensitivity, as we understand it can reveal information about your health or ethnicity, for example. You do not have to provide this information to us, and can delete it or update it at any time.
We collect information about our customers via server logs, cookies, order forms and competitions. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. None of our cookies store any credit/debit card information nor password details.
The tables below explains the cookies we use and why.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided