Stretch mark removal (Under body treatments)
Stretch marks, also known as red or white striae, are one of the most common skin conditions for women in pregnancy but also in men after sudden weight gain.
At Skinglow Clinic, we offer a personalised range of bespoke treatments for stretch mark removal to help you reduce the appearance of those troublesome stretch marks.
From injectable hyaluronic acid, PRP to radiofrequency and laser stretch mark removal, our skincare specialist will assess each individual case and proceed with the most suitable treatment, usually depending on the area, the type and the age of the striae.
- Microdermabrasion and hydradermabrasion These are gentle, painless, non-invasive procedures which are highly successful in cleansing and hydrating your skin, exfoliating dead cells and providing a plumping, anti-ageing effect. The suction and movement of the device boosts lymphatic drainage and improves circulation in the skin.
- Chemical peels are acid solutions that remove damaged layers of cells from the skin’s surface and stimulate skin regeneration, revealing glowing and youthful skin.
- Radiofrequency Venus freeze is a cutting-edge technology. Using multi-polar radiofrequency and magnetic field pulsation, this painless procedure heats up the skin from the inside and boosts the body’s collagen and elastin production. It offers amazing rejuvenating effects with no downtime and limited discomfort.
- Microneedling is a medically engineered skin needling device that uses disposable surgical grade micro-needles that vertically pierce the skin and create multiple micro-injuries. This will encourage and harness your own body’s innate ability to repair itself naturally and produce new collagen. This technology will create micro-channels and create a gateway for active mesotherapy ingredients to be delivered to the deeper layers of the skin as this technology significantly increases the absorption of topical products. This treatment can significantly improve stretch marks and skin laxity.
- Mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment capable of improving the majority of cosmetic issues by providing small quantities of active ingredients like vitamins, minerals and hyaluronic acid directly to the area where they are needed. In conventional mesotherapy these ingredients are administered via microinjections into the dermal layer of the skin where they act as slow release medication. The method will improve the appearance of stretch marks and the tone and texture of the skin will become more youthful. The vitamins stimulate skin cells, especially fibroblasts to increase production of collagen and elastin, as well as to neutralise free radicals. Mesotherapy is able to improve circulation as well.
- PRP also known as platelet-rich plasma is a highly effective, non-invasive treatment for stretch marks because it is able to induce the production of new collagen and elastin. The injection of PRP releases platelets and as a consequence an abundance of growth factors which in turn stimulate new collagen production helping the skin to look tighter, firmer and regenerate.