Body treatments are a great way to take care of your skin and they consist of exfoliating, hydrating, and rejuvenating your body. Think as it is like you are doing a facial treatment. But this one is not only for the face and neck area but for the entire body. Yet, most of you ask if these rejuvenating body treatments really work. So let us tell you more about these procedures and the beneficial effects on your body.
What is a body treatment?
Body treatments are one of the greatest ways to take care of your skin. There are so many ways you can treat yourself. These include body rejuvenating treatments, massages, or fat freeze procedures. Radiofrequency, stretch marks, or cavitation body treatments are among the most requested procedures at Skinglow Clinic.
To better understand how these work, read the rest of the article.
First of all, a body treatment is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure. Depending on your needs, you can target cellulite, acne, stretch marks. You can do a body treatment even if you just want to rejuvenate your skin and make it softer and smoother. Also, if you choose to perform these procedures at Skinglow Clinic, you will meet friendly experts. They will make sure that your experience in our clinic is relaxing and shows great results.
Types of body treatments
To help you find out which is the best procedure for you, here is a list of body treatments. Depending on your physique and your needs, you can find out more about the therapy you need.
- Body contouring treatment using RF technology – Body tightening treatments are safe efficient and use radio frequency technology to rejuvenate skin. The procedure involves a high-performance machine that uses Multi-Polar Radiofrequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields. Its goal is to stimulate collagen production by heating protein fibers. We can use it for your face and your entire body. It is a great aid in your fight against cellulite. It helps with the body rejuvenating and achieving firmer skin. Also, the procedure is perfect for stretch marks and makes scars look less visible.
- Body treatment for acne – Microneedling is one of the body treatments that improves acne and scarring. Unfortunately, acne spreads and can appear on your chest, back, and even hands. A body treatment for acne will make your skin fight back this condition. It also aids with pore unclogging and natural oil production. Moreover, this body treatment will reduce acne inflammation from your back and rejuvenate skin. The treatment lasts one hour and will also prevent acne scarring.
- Body treatment for cellulite – Fat freezing is one of the best options out there when you want to get rid of cellulite. Also known as cryolipolysis, this body treatment is extremely efficient for fat cells. The contouring treatment uses a device that freezes fat. Also, it is ideal when you want body contouring effects. Using ice, the procedure breaks the fat tissue. Your body will naturally drop fat cells after the therapy. One of the greatest things about body vacuum treatment is that it only attacks fat cells. It doesn’t create damage for any other tissues. Depending on your fat levels, you can reduce fat cells between 20-40%. At Skinglow Clinic, we perform this treatment in 55 minutes. One of the greatest parts is that you can resume your activities right away.
- Cavitation body treatment – If you wonder what cavitation body treatment is, you must know that this contouring therapy is a great way to lose fat. It uses ultrasound technology that destroys fat. It works by sending ultrasounds deep into the skin layers, breaking them. In only a few days, these cells will be eliminated by the vascular system and liver. Cavitation body treatment is the ultimate way to lose fat.
We all love massages because they are great pain and stress relievers. During your massage, you can deeply relax your muscles and ease them. Also, in case you didn’t know, massages can be used for weight loss and even body shaping.
At Skinglow Clinic, we conduct several types of massage body treatments.
- Deep tissue massage – We use it to relieve stress and pains, applying firmer pressure. We also do a postural analysis. Our experts offer recommendations based on the muscles that need more attention. We warm your muscles and use friction and vibration to release knots.
- Swedish Massage – We recommend this message if you want to release that unwanted pressure in your body. We focus on relaxing and charging you with a positive vibe and energy. This is a classic massage that our clients love after a long hard working week.
- Head and face massage – It is among the best cures for stress and work tension. This is a relaxing massage based on acupuncture. We apply tiny needles to tensioned key points of your face and body. Even if it sounds scary, the procedure is not that painful. The results are immediate, and you will feel more relaxed, and the muscle pain will magically go away.
- Pregnancy massage – As the name says, this type of massage is ideal for pregnant women. It will help with overall relaxation, relieving pain and stress. Your whole mood will change and we focus on both mental and physical change. Among the benefits are better blood circulation and dispense the stress hormone.
- Maderotherapy massage – The massage is also known as the natural way that destroys cellulite. We use wooden tools and will help you get rid of unwanted fat deposits. Originally from Brasil, the massage technique uses tools in the shape of a cup. These have different sizes and are designed only for massage purposes.
Body treatment benefits
Body treatments come with loads of benefits. They help your body stimulate collagen. Also, the procedure has rejuvenating properties and makes fat cells disappear. Massages are also a body treatment that women love and enjoy. As mentioned before, a massage relaxes your body and muscles. It also relieves pain, tension, and stress and helps you get rid of fat tissue.
Conclusions: Do body treatments really work?
The answer to this question is definitely YES! If we’re talking about radio frequency, fat freeze, or skin rejuvenating and tightening, they all do a fine job of solving your problems. Depending on the therapy you use, results will be noticed. To ensure the success of any of the body treatments listed above, you must respect all indications given by your specialist. If you want a long-lasting outcome, aftercare plays an important step. Follow the recommendations by the book. You will experience soft and rejuvenated skin, collagen boosts, or less fat tissue.
Where to do a rejuvenation body treatment
If you wonder “where I can find a body treatment near me,” you must visit Skinglow Clinic. We are located in London, 216 Kensington Park Road. Our body treatment clinic has a long experience in the field. We conduct numerous treatments including skin rejuvenation, fat loss therapies or acne treatments. We use the latest technology for our procedures. Moreover, our experts will consult and give you personalized recommendations for your body. All are adapted to your lifestyle and preferences. To book an appointment, contact us!